Also, if you want more information on the King County solid waste recycling program just follow this link: https://kingcounty.gov/depts/dnrp/solid-waste/garbage-recycling/events.aspx
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, King County recommends visiting a collection event only if it is essential or you can’t store items safely at home. If it is essential to make a trip to dispose of your recyclable items, please practice the following when at a collection event for your safety and event employees:
• Don’t attend if you are at increased risk of complications due to COVID-19 – this includes people 60 years or older, and those with underlying medical conditions.
• Don’t attend if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or if someone in your household is.
• Stay in your vehicle and follow employee directions.
• If you must get out of your vehicle, keep at least six feet of space between yourself and others.
• Attendees are encouraged to wear a face mask and to bring their own alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Please be patient as delays are expected because of social distancing and a potential increase in materials brought in by customers who have held on to items during the “Stay